Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am dying from grief; my years are shortened by sadness. Misery has drained my strength; I am wasting away from within. But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!" My future is in your hands--Psalm 31:10, 14-15.

This verse hits very close to home. I feel like I am dying, wasting away from within. I feel like most people are happy people who get sad sometimes. I feel like a sad person who gets happy sometimes. I look at Katie and see how sweet and funny she is and how much I love her and then thoughts of what is ahead for her interfere and it breaks my heart. How am I going to survive losing her? I don't know. I am having a very hard time trusting the Lord. ~Leah

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you. We don't know His plan but it is a great one! Your faalies strength and love is an inspiration to many.

    ReplyDelete