Saturday, August 1, 2009

Make-a-Wish granters came to see me today!!!


We had an exciting day today! Katie's wish granters came to see her to ask her what her wish was. Clint and Kim were very nice. They brought Katie an iCarly purse and Megan a Hannah Montana set of pencils and folders and notebooks. When Kim asked her what her wish was she said "I don't know" so I told Kim that Katie had told us earlier that she wanted to go to Disney World. We are hoping it will be some time in December when my semester ends but we have to figure out two more dates that might work it case December doesn't.

We also went to the circus today. Katie just kept saying she wanted to go home the whole time and finally fell asleep in my arms during intermission while waiting in the long line to the women's restroom and stayed asleep through the whole second half.

She has been complaining a lot that her head and stomach hurts. We were scheduled to have an exam with her neurologist this Wednesday but he has to reschedule so maybe I will take her to the pediatrician first.

No comments:

Post a Comment